Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Brand New Thing!

Well, this is something new for me.  i never thought I would actually start a blog!  But here I am....

I thought I would start with a card I made for my oldest granddaughter's birthday coming up this week.


I cut this card on my Cricut Expression using the My World Cartridge.  Using the "card feature" I cut the tractor at 5".  Then on the regular image I cut the tractor at 3", once in green and once in yellow.  Also the tires were cut once in black and once in yellow.  I cut out the pieces I wanted from the yellow and layered them over the green.  Inked all the edges and added some "bolts" on the wheels, pop dotted it and there you go.  The card itself was cut at 6"x12" and I cut a yellow layer at 5 1/2"x11 1/2" and wrote "Happy Birthday My Deere".  I hope she likes it, she is currently quite the John Deere fan!

Well, maybe tomorrow I can figure out how to "pretty up" my page!  But now it's late and I better get to bed.  Thanks for looking at my new blog and I hope to keep getting the chance to make more projects to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!