Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 24, 2011

T-shirts with iron on vinyl

Wow, where did the spring weather go?  It looks so pretty out today, but that breeze is cold!  

Well, I thought today I would post the t-shirts I made Kaylee and Lexi, my granddaughters.  The pictures don't show the shine in the vinyl very well.  I used iron on sparkly gold vinyl that I bought from Amazing Graphics Ebay store.  They have a great video of how to work with iron on vinyl here.  The glittery gold they are using in the video is the same vinyl I used on these shirts.  It's really pretty.
I designed this on my Gypsy and used Plantin Schoolbook Roly Poly font cut at 3" for the Wildcats and welded the swish from Sports Mania, then slanted them.  I LOVES my Gypsy almost as much as my Expression!  The paw prints are from Disney Mickey and Friends cart.  The names are Plantin again, cut at 1".  The shirts were a hit and no one else has any just like them!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. They look great. Did you have any problems with the vinyl wanting to peel up after washing?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!