Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Little Girl Birthday Card

 Here is another card made with a digi stamp.  I think this little girl is really cute and could be used for so many types of cards.  I honestly don't know who created the stamp, I found it on a web search for free digi stamps and saved it to my computer with no reference to the site it came from. 


                                                                                                                  
The papers are from Paper Studio and the stamp is from Stampendous.  The card base is from Hobby Lobby.  I colored the stamp with Stampin Up Markers and used some pop dots on two different layers.  I'm entering this card in the Birthday Sundaes Challenge and the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge.   Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card......Love the little girl stamp. I love searching the web for free stamps.

    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she is just as sweet as can be! Great job. Thanks for your sweet comments on my project for PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!