Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Independence Day card

Hello Again!  Today I have  an Independence Day card that I will use for a couple of challenges and then include it with the "Thank You Soldier" cards that our scrapbooking groups made at Daycamp this month. 

The card base is 4 /14 x 5 1/2 and is from Hobby Lobby.  I cut the flag from"Stand and Salute" cartridge at 4".  That sizing made it too long for the card.  I could have used the Gypsy to resize it, but it was recharging upstairs and I was just too lazy to go up and get it!  So I just cut off the excess.   The fireworks burst is from the same cart. cut at 1 1/4".  The kids are from "A Child's Year" cut at 2 1/4"  I used my white gel pen to draw the stars, inked the edges and it's ready to go!

I'm entering this card in these challenges:
 Creative Cutter Room Design Time Thursday
My Sheri Crafts Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun! Great silhouettes! Thanks so much for joining us over at CCR! DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cartridge! Thanks for joining this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!