Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Little Bling

Happy (early.......REALLY early) Birthday to me!!!  My birthday isn't until Dec. 19th, but  my sweet husband asked me what I would like for my birthday, while I was looking at the Wal-Mart Black Friday ad.  So I said I would like this Cricut Imagine here and he said OK!!!  I was really surprised!!! So I went to my very first Black Friday door buster and parked myself at the correct spot to get the one and only Imagine that our store got in!

I cut a few images to start getting familiar with it and ended up with this card:
It needed something, but I wasn't sure what.  Then I remembered seeing a challenge titled "A Little Bling" and I decided that was exactly what it needed.

 What a difference a little bling makes!

 These images are from Imagine More cartridge.  The paper is from Martha Stewart.

Not too bad for a first attempt!  There are a coupld of cartridges that when I saw them I thought "If I ever get an Imagine, I've got to have that cartridge!"  Well, they should be here by the weekend!  LOL!!  I'll show you some projects with them as soon as possible!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
I'm entering this card here:
Less Is More - A little Bit of Bling

6 comments:

  1. It's surprising how a little bling brightens things up!
    Pretty card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute card and the bling does lift it hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it was so nice to see a summerly sunshine card today! We have had the most dreadful weather here in Norway today. I thought I would just blow away inside our house. So this card really warmed mye heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, made even sweeter with the bling!

    Thank you very much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute sunshiny card, Sarah!!! Could have used some of that here today -- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!