Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

I have a blog award I want to share with you!  Tanya from Generation Promise was so sweet to honor me with the "Liebster award!  Thank you Tanya!  “Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). Now, there’s no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster, but in a way it’s even nicer – it’s recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.

Here are the rules:

Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.

Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

So here are the 5 blogs I have chosen:
Card Crazee Me
Circle B Enterprises
Country Lady Designs
Eastunders Creations
Scrap My Stash

1 comment:

  1. Thank You, Sarah! What a nice surprise to receive this lovely award! I am now a new follower of yours! I am having a Valentine's Giveaway on my blog so everyone is welcome to come join in the fun! Hugs!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!