Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Hanneke!

Today I wish a big "Happy Birthday" to my sweet blogger friend Hanneke! And for her birthday, she is giving someone else a gift!  To enter for her blog candy, she asked us to make her a birthday card and send it to her.  She loves making cards and sending them out, but doesn't have local friends or family who create cards, so she doesn't receive any. So she asked for some that she can admire.  What a fun idea!  

Hanneke is so good about leaving sweet, encouraging comments that I thought this Studio G sentiment stamp was perfect for her.   

The patterned cardstock is from K & Co.  The cut is from Lacy Labels.  I'm just beginning to discover what a fantastic cartridge that is!

The inside is finished out with scraps of this cardstock.

With the last of this paper, I finished out the envelope to match the card.
Hanneke, I hope you enjoy the card , receive lots of handcrafted cards to enjoy and have a wonderful, blessed birthday!!!

This card also fits these challenges:

Whimsical Wednesday - Spring inspiration (butterflies)
Flutter By Wednesday - open

1 comment:

  1. What a fab thing to do, I'm sure she will fall in love with this card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!