Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 3, 2012

It'a Challenge Time at My Sheri Crafts!

Hello & Happy Saturday to you!  I hope you are having a good weekend!  It's time for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts and this time we were asked to make an easel card with a shamrock. 

This is my card closed:

 And here it is open!  It's a 5x7 card made from dark green textured cardstock and the papers are from Die Cuts With a View.

 "Lucky" was cut from Creat a Critter and the sentiment was cut from Pooh Font and welded on my Gypsy. 
The pot of gold was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up and I used Glossy Accents on the gold to add more texture and shine.
The Top Hat and shamrock are also from Paper Doll Dress Up.
I added some doodling with a white gel pen and pop dotted the pot of gold to hold the easel and there you have it!
I hope you will join us with your easel card with a Shamrock.  You just may be our next GuestP Designer!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

I'm also entering this card here:
Polka Doodles - Dots, strips or both

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Great shape and wonderful details! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your easel card with it's fabulous pot of gold, great lettering and the added punch of doodling -- AWESOME!!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Fantastic!!! I love the way you attached the hat to the card. And all the gold is just wonderful. This card has so much personality!!!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking easel card! Love the hat and pot of gold! Nice sentiment!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, love all the detailing you did on this card! Love how the hat stands out! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card!! I love the shiny gold paper and the easel is fabulous!! Thank you so much for entering my blog candy giveaway :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!