Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First card with Quilling!

Hello!  Happy mid-week to you!  I've been learning Quilling and flowers seem to be the easiest thing for me to make so far.  :)  Over at Just Rite Inspiration blog, the current challenge uses some beautiful colors and I kind of wanted to join in, so here's what I made:

It's not nearly as elaborate as most of their cards, but I just love the colors and their sentiment stamps are just wonderful.

I tried three or four shots to get this close up and just can't seem to get one without any shadow anywhere, so this is the best one. 

Not too bad for a first shot at quilling, do you think?  Thanks for stopping by and I would love to know hear from you!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your quilling is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah... wow wow wow... awesome job with the quilling and it's your first time? Great job with it. I haven't done any since my first time too! HAH HAH! Love the rich colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! Awesome job with that quilling!! I don't think I have the patience for that - LOL!

    Thanks for joining in and supporting our challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilling is FABULOUS, Sarah!!! LOVE your perfect blue/purple colors here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job of quilling. I love the colors you used. You make me want to do some quilling too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!