Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Cardinal Christmas card



Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with family and friends.  But, also, remembered to celebrate Jesus! 

Today I have one final Christmas card to share.
 This is another image from Beccy's Place that I've colored with my Spectrum Noir markers and punched out with a Spellbinder's Die.  I inked the edges of it in black and the true shape doesn't really show up in the picture.  I also added some Paper Studio bling!
 I just love this red paper from The Paper Studio.  It's a rich color, beautiful embossing and shiny!
I used pop dots under the image.  The inside is finished simply with scraps of the same papers and a Paper Studio stamp.

Thanks for stopping in and please leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you!

This card entered here:

Crafts for Eternity - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas, Holiday or New Years.
Anything Goes - Traditional Christmas Colors
Die Cuttin' Divas - More Holiday Spirit
More Than Favors - Christmas
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - December Celebrations
Tuesday Throwdown

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah! Love the cardinal and coloring! Wonderful paper!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Such a gorgeous image with pretty shimmery paper!! Love your design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!