Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Won Some Blog Candy!

Welcome to another challenge at Creative Craft Challenges!  This week we want to see you "Bling It Up"!  Our sponsor for this challenge is Dustin Pike.  


A while back Michele over at Thoughts of a Card Making Scrapbooker gave away two Garden Soup cartridges.  I was blessed to be one of the winners!   YAY!!  I made her a Thank You card using the cartridge to show her how much I appreciate the gift.  I'd like to share that card with you today:
I cut the base at 5 1/2 x 6 from yellow textured cardstock.  The striped paper is from    and the green floral paper is from .


This flower is cut at 2 1/2" and the leaves are 1 1/2".  The flower layers are only glued in the middle so the edges could be curled to add some dimension.
 I really liked this cute border cut that matches the flower.  I used to of them to go across the card.

The sentiment cut is the only one not on this cartridge.  It comes from Cindy Loo.  There is no shadow cut for it, so I cut it once in pink at 1"  and again in green at 1.2"

I did some doodling with a white gel pen and added some bling until I thought I better stop before over indulging! :)
The inside is finished out with some scraps of the patterned paper and there you have it!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope you are having a wonderful week and get your bling on and join us!!!


This card entered here:
Aud Sentiments - Bingo (die cut, Thank, You)
Bitten By The Bug 2 - Cricut Fonts
One Stop Craft - Thank You


11 comments:

  1. This is just a wonderful card, and in my most fave colors too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love greens and pinks together. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful thank you card! I love the green and pink color combo. Yay for you being a winner!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! LOVE this card - it makes me wish for spring! Love the colors and the pretty font and flowers. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty spring colored card. Love the colors and the font. The flowers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 for the Fontastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card love the colour combo, thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card you made!
    Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful! I love the colours I have this cart I really must have a look at it and use it! Thanks somuch for joining us at BBTB2
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card with lots of stand out colors..Thanks for playing along at BBTB2..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous card!! LOVE the colors in this!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, and congrats on your win :)
    Thank for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs, ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!