Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Creative Crafts Challenge - For The Kids!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another challenge at Creative Crafts Challenges and this week we have two wonderful sponsors -      

For my card this week I've used an image from Doodle Dragon and made a Get Well card.
This is the first time I've used a pre-colored image, but I was running short on time to get this ready for the DT post.  Isn't he cute?

 The sentiment is computer generated and I hand cut the banner.  The ribbon is some I've had in my stash for a looooong time.
The stamp is from Stampabilities and all the ovals were
cut with the Creative Memories oval cutting system.

Very simple, but I think it made a cute card.  Thanks for checking in today and be sure to head over to Creative Craft Challenges to check out the rest of the team's inspiration.  Then join us!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!