Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Sheri Crafts #110 3D flowers

Welcome to another Saturday challenge with My Sheri Crafts!  This week we are going 3D!  We were challenged by teammate P.G. Lamb to create a card/project featuring 3 dimensional flowers. 




I used a digital flower file from Fred She Said to create my card.  I colored all layers (5 of them!) with Spectrum Noir pens, cut them out and connected them with a brad from my stash.  Then I curled the edges of each petal using a quilling tool.  It's matted on two Lacy Circles Spellbinders dies.  That fun burlap ribbon was in a basket full of ribbon I found at a garage sale!  The shiny pink came from Wal-Mart.

This sentiment stamp is from Just Rite, stamped on another Lacy Circle, matted on two Adorning Squares dies.  Can you tell I bought some new Spellbinders?  LOL!

This shot is just to show all the dimension of the card.  The paper is from Anna Griffin.

I hope you'll join in the fun at My Sheri Crafts and show me your flowers!  Be sure to check out all the team's great inspiration and leave them all some sweet comments!


You can find this card entered here:

The Crafter's Café - for Mom / a woman
Color Me Creative - anything goes
Shop Pumpkin Spice - flowers
Rogue Redhead Designs - May Flowers


10 comments:

  1. Very dainty and pretty card Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and I especially love the curled-up petals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, love the petals such a nice touch.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS flower and those curled petals just MAKE it perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper sure does do the trick and that particular flower you used makes it wow!! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card, and such a pretty flower you created! Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice flower challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Your layered flower is amazing. Thanks for playing along with the Rogue Redhead Rebel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauitul flower and beautiful card! Thanks for playing the May Flowers Rebel Challlenge at RRD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love how you stacked all those flower cuts. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty!! Thanks for playing with us this month at TCCCB!
    FYI: We have a DT Call going on right now! Be sure to check it out!! :)
    http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/05/tcccb-design-team-call.html
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!