Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Quiet Snowy Night

Hello Bloggies!  I've several new followers since I have "Welcomed" anyone, so Welcome to my new friends and old friends, too

I hope you are all having some beautiful weather like we are here.  I absolutely love Fall!  It's a pretty close tie with Spring on my favorites list.

It's time today for another challenge at My Sheri Crafts and we were challenged by Charlotte to "create a project that is all about the night".  I had to get some Christmas card sets ready and one of the scenes I used looked like a quiet, snowy night so I used it.
 This is completely an Imagine project using the Snow Angel cartridge with a bit of ribbon I bought at Wal-Mart last winter.  I love this coordinating paper, also from this cartridge.

As I looked at the picture, I decided it wasn't necessarily a nighttime scene, so I used my white gel pen to add a moon and stars, so now it is definitely a nighttime scene!  :)

So come on over to My Sheri Crafts and join in with your night project!  See you there!

I've entered this card here:

Crafts 4 Eternity - clean and simple
Craftitude Challenges - anything goes/items beginning with S (snow)
2Sisters - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sarah! Beautiful scene! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beautiful vintage winter scene, Sarah -- clever idea for the challenge and great to have a Christmas card DONE too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    I just love this scene and your card too. Great colours you have used.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation thankyou for joining us at our challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. Good luck Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah. I love your sweet Christmas scene framed with such a pretty ornament. Love that big bow too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!