Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 9, 2013

Razorback mirror

 I found these great little 9"x 9" mirrors at Wal-Mart and decided they need to be etched!  I think I'll go back and pick up a few more!


It's really hard to get a good picture of a mirror without getting yourself in it!

On this one I used the Team Spirit cartridge for the hog and cut my vinyl stencil at 1 1/2".  Our Youth Minister (one of my bosses) is a huge Razorback fan and this is his Christmas gift.   

Whew!  Another gift done!!!


I've entered this here:

Anything but a card
Dream Valley Challenges - anything but a card
All Sorts Challenge Blog - anything but Christmas

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and it would make a wonderful gift too! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!