Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First Post with The Outlawz!

 WooHoo!  It's finally time for my First Post with The Outlaws Twisted Thursday challenge!!

We are sponsored this week by
 

Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Taking A Ride".

Lee generously gave us this cute digi to work with and here's what I made:


The background cut is from Cricut's Paper Lace cartridge. And the image and sentiment are on Spellbinders cuts.  The "Hi" are little letter stamps from The Paper Studio.



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  Just for fun, I colored the bike just like the one had as a kid, but mine had a banana seat!.  Do you remember those?  Mine was sparkly purple!  :o)

This stamp is from Stampendous.  This was a really fun card to make and I like the bright, happy colors!

I'd love to have you join our group at The Outlawz! You do have to become a member to join in the challenges, but it's free and you get welcomed by the designers!  There are new challenges every day of the week and lots of great sponsors and prizes.  Come join in the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!