Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Favorite Colors at Christmas

It's Twisted Thursday time!!!  We are sponsored this week by Stitchie Bear stamps and our theme is "Aything Goes with the Optional Twist of Your Favorite Color at Christmas time"  I LOVE royal blue with white & silver.
I used Stitchie Bear's image "Catch Me" to make my card:



This is a pretty CAS card, but I really like how it turned out.  I've colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and all the papers are scraps!  The silver swirls are glittered brads from Recollections.   The stamp is a Just Rite stamp.  Inside I used a simple "Merry Christmas" stamp.

I hope you'll head over to The Outlawz Twisted Thursday, check out the other great projects there and enter for a chance at some great prizes!  

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!