Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Oh Christmas Tree" @ My Sheri!

Today we have a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts and we are hosted by Sue.  She chose the theme "Oh Christmas Tree - make a card for Christmas which must include a tree on it."  I had stamped this tree image several weeks ago and accented it with white glitter glue, then left it laying on my worktable just waiting for a good use.  And this challenge was perfect!  



The card base is embossed with a new folder that came with my latest issue of Card Maker magazine.  I cut out the center and glued holographic paper behind it, then popped up the trees on top of that.   A little star and ribbon from my stash and the front is done!


Inside is a sweet stamp from Stampabilities.

I hope you'll head over to My Sheri Crafts, check out the great inspiration there and then join us!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sarah! The trees are so pretty on the holographic paper. Love the embossing too!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, great card. I love a bit of glitter at Christmas don't you? You know I've never used as much as I have this year lol. Long may it continue.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the affect the holographic paper produces! It truly looks like the night sky twinkling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of the holographic paper to create a perfect wintery BG, Sarah -- LOVE it!!! Crazy busy here with all our winter birthdays, working on my Christmas card list and enjoying fun breaks with our winter visitors. ;')

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!