Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 29, 2015

29 Again?

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday our theme is Anything Goes with the twist "Anything Goes".  We are sponsored this month by 

I thought this was a really fun digi to play with!

    I've colored it with Spctrum Noir pens, the background paper is from The paper Studio.

Thes fun ballons are plastic and have been in my stash for years!  HONEST! I've got to use some of this stuff I've been "saving".

This is part of a Stampabilities stamp.  There's an image on the stamp, too.

Come on over and join in the fun!


I've entered this card here:

Crafty Creations - something old, something new (Old - balloon & gift embellies, New - digi stamp)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colors. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the great colors, Sarah! This is such a fun image and you colored it in such a fun way!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!