Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Snowflake card

My Sheri Crafts is back from our break!  It was so nice to enjoy the holiday break, but we are excited to be back with our first challenge of 2015!  Sheri herself is hosting this challenge and she's chosen "Let It Snow - Create a project that includes a snowflake!"  Easy Peasy, right?

I found this beautiful card cut on the Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge.  The under lay cut is white glitter paper,  With a simple strip of white shimmer ribbon and a snowflake brad, it's done!


I haven't put anything inside yet, because this card could be used for ANYTHING!  So I'm waiting to see what I need first.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, this card is simply stunning.
    I love everything about it, quite right to hang on to the inside till you need it I do that myself sometimes.
    Happy New Year.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, I love the cut of this! It makes such a wonderful shape! I always leave my cards blank as well! You just never know when you might be needing it, or for who!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cut snowflake card! I have that cartridge and love it!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful in its simplicity! Love all the shimmering papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a GORGEOUS swirly snowflake cut, Sarah -- LOVE it and the sparkle just 'makes' it more special!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!