Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Strawberry Parfait

It's time for another challenge at My Sheri Crafts!  This time it's my turn to host the challenge. February 20 is Cherry Pie Day! So let's see your cards or projects with a CHERRY or a PIE on them!



I cut this fun parfait from Cricu's Kate's ABC's cartridge I cut the base image from white, then cut the top layer in vellum to make it look like a glass.  I love the look of that base!  The "doily" under it is a Spellbinder's fancy circle cut stamped with a Just Rite doilie stamp.  The sentiment is from Pink By Design, Take the Cake set and the "cherry" is a red gem, then I've drawn a leaf and stem.

I hope you'll join us for this fun, yummy challenge!  Be sure to check out all the beautiful creations from the rest of the team!

This card entered here:
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, love the Spellbinder and paper sitting in front of it! So pretty! Great addition with the cherry gem! Like the sentiment as well! It's perfect! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah delicious card. Love that sundae it looks so real. As I am watching my diet at the moment this is even more inviting 😉. Thanks for your kind comment on my card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one yummy-looking card! I love the doily base too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! Love that image and how you used the vellum! Great job on a fun challenge!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very sweet card, Sarah - - LOVE the vellum, as it truly 'makes' the parfait glass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I saw it on Party Time Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!