Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Use Your Punches at Twisted Thursday!

Hello again!  Time for another challenge at The Outlawz !  We are sponsored this week by 


Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Use Your Punches".

I'm loving these 'Besties" images!  They are so cute!


Punches I've used on this one are  Fiskars border punch (used on 3 layers) and a little butterfly punch that has no name on it.  The circle die is from Spellbinders and the papers are from The Paper Studio.  The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

I hope you'll join us this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love purple, Sarah, so right away this is a winner! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!