Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 2, 2015

You Make My Heart Sing!

It's Twisted Thursday time at The Outlawz !  We are sponsored this week by 


Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Spring or Easter".

The imagae is from My Besties; two papers from The Paper Studio; the sentiment stamp  is from Close To My Heart and the embossing folder is Spellbinders Embossibilities.

I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by!

This card entered here:

Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Digi Chooseday - Ovals
Crafting With An Attitude - Freestyle/Fantasy


5 comments:

  1. Love the spring/Easter colors, Sarah! Such a cute image and you colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Sarah! Love all the soft colors.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Spring/Easter card! Love the colors and image!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!