Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Flower For You

It's Thursday again and we have another a new challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!  We are sponsored this week by

Challenges in our Twisted Thursday group are always Anything Goes with an Optional twist!  This week the twist is "Your Favorite Color".  

I went for a color combination and Pink and Green is one of my faves.


This image is one I colored a LONG time ago, like when I first got my Spectrum Noir markers! He's been on my work table just waiting for me to use him.  I'm still looking to see where this digi is from.  I'll update the post with that when I find it.  ***Update** I found the image file and it's called "Soooo Big", but I don't know who it's from!

The embossing folder I used on the background came free with a magazine and the one I used on the green matte is from Cuttlebug and looks like lattice. Not much of it shows now!  
I have to tell you about the pink background......it's the cardboard packaging from one of those laundry bags for your bras!  You can barely see it in this picture, but it has the prettiest darker pink vine swirled all over it.  I just had to save it and use it!  LOL

Anyway, thanks for stopping by to visit and please come join us over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!!!

I've entered this card here:

The ABC Challenge Blog - J is for Jewels



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...love the cute image! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good Luck and I hope we see you lovely work in our future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw this looks such a lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!