Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birthday card with Coordinating Envelope


This week at My Sheri Crafts, Marge has chosen "Create a birthday card & coordinating envelope" for our theme.  I love making a matching/coordinating envelope, I just don't seem to take the time to do it very often!


I made a quick Birthday card with an image I had colored quite some time back.  It's from Designed To Delight.  I colored it with colored pencils and used a piece of ribbon from a spool I've had for years.  The bottom of the card is embossed and I used the same folder to emboss the flap of the envelope.  It's hard to see, but I promise it's there!


I know this card is pretty basic and very CAS, but it was actually the first one I made the day I finally got back into my craft room after surgery (even though others have been posted here in front of this one). I really liked how it turned out, so I went with it!

Come on over and join us at My Sheri Crafts!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the color combination and the pretty image. Embossing does set it off! Hope you are feeling better each day!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is just delightful! I love how you added the yellow paper inside the envelope.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!