Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Family Campout

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday, our twist is "Water Theme".   This gave me a great incentive to scrap a page of our family campout.  


I used Cricut's "Life's A Beach" cartridge for most of the cuts.  The "Families are forever" is also a Cricut cut.  The background paper is part of a kit I bought years ago, from LTD I think.

I had trouble when I first laid this out, it just needed something and I couldn't figure out what.   I finally just glued it down and took pictures.   As  soon as I looked at the picture, I could see it.  This is the first pic:

Amazing what a difference it made to move a diecut over a few inches!

Hope to see you over at The Outlawz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!