Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Fun, interactive Firetruck Card!!

Hi!  This week at My Sheri Crafts we are celebrating our little ones with the theme" Birthday Cards for a Child less than 13".

I made this fun card for my grandson's 5th birthday!


This is a Silhouette Cut.  The extra piece of ladder is supposed to be just glued to the side of the truck, but I cut little velcro strips and added them to the back of the ladder .....


...and on the back of the extension on the truck and look what you get:

He thought this was a pretty fun card!  I kind of agree with him!  :)

I hope you'll get creative & crafty and join us this week at My Sheri Crafts!

I've entered this card here:

Silhouette Challenges - July Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. I love your truck! So clever the way you did the ladder! Looks great! I am sure the birthday boy will love this!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this card is amazing. I love all the work that has gone in to it. I am sure your grandson loved it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I love this fire truck as well! Love how the ladder extends out! Great job on it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I am above 13 and I do want one of this super fun card! I bet it was enjoyed well and loved by the birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, this is too cool. I love how it's interactive! So cute! Perfect for a little kid

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!