Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Sheri Pink & Pretty



The challenge this time around at My Sheri Crafts is "Pink & Pretty".  I love that theme!

I used some fantastic freebies I got with my latest issue of "Card Making and Paper Craft" magazine.  The stamp and embossing folder were both included.  I mounted the stamp on 2 Spellbinder's diecuts, cut out a "Hope" ribbon, added some gems and a bow and there it is!


It doesn't show up very well in the picture, but the ribbon is cut twice, once in silver foil cardstock and once in the pink.  The silver shows up in real life and ties in with the silver gems.



I hope you'll come on over and join us!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, your card is so pretty. You've got to love a freebie haven't you lol. I pick up that mag too from time to time. You can see the double ribbon when you enlarge the photo to see the detail which I like to do. Love the embossing folder too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Sarah! Love the added gems, and wonderful job on the embossing! :)
    Hugs, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!