Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Big "Howdy" from the Barn!

HOWDY!  This time at My Sheri Crafts Sheri has challenged us to make shaped cards!  Those are always fun!!!  I used a barn from Cricut's County Fair cartridge and made a card base with it.  


Inside I used the Board front from the Old West cartridge.  I love being able to do this with the Explore!  

This card isn't very fancy, but it's going to a little 7 year old boy that I'm just getting to know through the Zippy Zebra's Smiles and Hugs program.  This is a group that sends cards to children with chronic illness or special needs and their siblings.  No one gets left out!  I've got a drawerful of cards, so I thought this would be a great place to use a lot of them!

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card!  I hope you'll join us in this fun challenge this week!




6 comments:

  1. What a great cause and a wonderful card! I am sure he will LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sheri Sarah! I was going to write the exact same thing, lol! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, fancy or not... this is such an adorable card! I love it! The writing and font inside is a perfect match. What a great way to use up your stash of cards to support a great cause.

    *HUGS*
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this card is going to go down a treat. There will not be another like it how cool.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this barn shaped card! Great job and wonderful cause for the card! I know the card will be loved!

    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, your card goes so well with the country theme in your blog. It made me smile when I saw it since it's so you. Love the way it feels like home.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!