Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Teddy Bear Hello

Hi!  I'm glad you're here 'cause I have a cute little bear to share with you!  This week at My Sheri Crafts we are celebrating National Teddy Bear Day on Sept. 9!  I love Teddy Bears!!!


Isn't he cute?!?!  He's from Cricut's Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.


And I made him a wobbler!  This is for one of my Zebra Buddies who is only 2, so I thought the cuter and more fun, the better!

Get out your cute Teddy Bears and join the fun at My Sheri Crafts!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I LOVE the wobble teddy, how did you do that? The little person getting this will just love it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you need to share that secret of making a wobbler. This is just too fun!

    *HUGS*
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and such fun being on a wobble! Love it!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!