Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Fall Box Decor

Hello again!  It's time for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts and I have such a fun project to share!  Sandy has challenged us with the theme "First Day of Fall - Make a Fall Card or Project".  

The other day I was at Hobby Lobby and found some super cute "Pumpkin" blocks that said "FALL" on them and I a-l-m-o-s-t bought them, but decided not to.  That very evening when I was catching up on email, I found My Scrap Chick had a cutting file to make the very same boxes with paper and right now it's on sale for $1(I paid $5)!  I was so happy!  I bought it right away and got started cutting!






I cut the file without resizing and it's perfect!  All I added was some inking and some raffia bows.








Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like what you found here!  Please come join us over at My Sheri Crafts!

I've entered this project here:

Crafting with an Attitude
Creatilicious Challenges - anything goes with optional twist "Let's Celebrate" - celebrating Fall
Eclectic Ellapu - purple team - Autumnal
The ABC Challenge - Q is for Quick (clean & simple)
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - Colors of Autumn
Crafty Friends - Autumn Colors
My Time To Craft - fancy folds (more than one fold)







11 comments:

  1. Love the pretty Fall boxes! Your display looks great. I have been wanting to do wooden blocks--must make time to do so!
    Happy Fall!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this looks so much fun. What a great way to decorate your home.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty Autumnal creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, beautiful colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are ADORABLE!!! Oh, my goodness!! I love pumpkins and these little guys are fabulous; and definitely make for some fabulous decor! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab colours and image thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sarah… Thanks for sharing your project with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your creation of fall boxes are really lovely and they fit perfectly with our Autumn Colours challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, I think this happens to be my most favorite thing you have ever made. I just love those boxes! They are so decorative and festive.:)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fall project, nice way to decorate :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with let’s celebrate” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!