Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 23, 2016

This week at My Sheri Crafts Peach challenged us with the theme "Creepy Crawly - Make a Halloween project featuring creepy, crawly and/or flying critters!"  
I've used and image from Bugaboo called "Goth Girl".  


Just for fun, I colored her with my sparkle gel pens, except for her skin.  For that I used a LG2 Spectrum Noir marker.  The spider web and tag are Cricut cuts and I used the pen feature to write the sentiment on the tag and the inside. 

I love that font for a Halloween card!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come on over and join us at My Sheri Crafts!

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard that sentiment on the inside of your card before. I love it! Great card Sarah.
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sarah, yes the font is perfect for your card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great looking font too!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!