Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Truckload of Valentines

I've made a few Valentine cards in the past couple of weeks, so I want to share them with you.  Here's a fun one I made using the dump truck from Cricut's Beep Beep cartridge:


I duplicated the card base, welded a square in the windshield to make it solid and duplicated that, flipped it and welded the those two pieces together to make the base.  I used the basic heart shape from Design Studio and the writing feature to make my "conversation hearts" and tucked them under the top layer.



I used my computer to print the sentiment on some clear sticker paper because I forgot to use the writing feature on the inside before I cut it out.

I really like how this one turned out, I think it's pretty cute!  

I've entered this card here:

 Bitten By The Bug 2 - Valentine for a child
Aud Sentiments - Valentine or Love sentiment
The Cuttin Divas - anything goes




3 comments:

  1. You did such a fabulous job on this cute valentine! I love all the hearts in the truck and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project
    Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!